CRM products featured in SF and LA
Two products made by Custom Roto-Mold (CRM) of Benson have been featured in two very different ways in the past couple months.
In San Francisco, utilities crews used plastic flood barriers made by CRM to help channel floodwaters away from homes and businesses at intersections prone to flooding.
In Los Angeles, CRM’s hockey dasher boards were used at the 2017 National Hockey League’s All-Star Games Fan Fair events in late January. Dasher boards are the boards that surround the hockey rink.
CRM is an international manufacturer of rotational molded plastics serving a wide variety of industries from agriculture, amusement, to child safety, construction, marine, and recreational markets. It has even made tow targets for the U.S. Navy....
For more on this story, and to keep up on all the latest news, subscribe to the Swift County Monitor-News print edition or our PDF internet edition. Call 320-843-4111 and you can get all the local news and sports delivered to you!
Pictured: Floodstops manufactured by Custom Roto-Mold of Benson were deployed in the Mission District of San Francisco. Photo from Channel 7 KGO.
- Large city roads project gets underway in May
- Benson’s assessed value increases by nearly $1.5 million
- They’re back . . . BHS choir students return from 6-day trip to New York City
- A mild winter means ice goes off Minnesota’s lakes early
- More options made available to buffer strip state requirements